Our NCRI Groups
- bring together clinicians, scientists, statisticians and lay representatives, amongst many others, to coordinate development of a strategic portfolio of trials within their field
- interact with clinical research networks, funders and researchers to develop studies aimed at improving outcomes for patients
- sit within the NCRI Clinical Research Groups (CRG) Team, providing the primary, but not sole, route through which new ideas for clinical trials are developed
- have two rounds of membership rotation annually (summer and winter) and NCRI Groups seeking applicants are advertised on the NCRI website.
- are funded by a consortium of NCRI partners.
Develop and maintain a comprehensive national portfolio of clinical trials and other well-designed studies
Foster translational research in the trial portfolio that enhances the potential for stratified medicine
Liaise with funding bodies
Consider views and advice provided by consumer representatives
The NCRI Groups do not:
Have responsibility for the delivery of the clinical trials portfolio
For more detail read » NCRI Groups Remit, 2019 (PDF)
There are currently 19 NCRI Groups, plus a resource for translational research advice on your study.
Please click on the circles below for more information on individual NCRI Groups, including current membership, portfolio maps and recent reports.
Hover the mouse on a group for more information