The NCRI Colorectal Cancer CSG is delighted to announce that the 2019 Annual Trials Meeting will be held on Friday 22 March 2019 at the Cavendish Conference Centre, London.
The aims of the conference are:
- the promotion of current NCRI trials;
- the dissemination of the results of closed trials
- to discuss and engender collaboration in the development of future national trials;
- to provide networking opportunities across disciplines and between researchers and pharmaceutical company representatives
- to provide continuing professional development
Registration for this meeting is now OPEN.
Please see below for the draft meeting programme for the day and link to the registration page.
Trainee specialist registrars on clinical or academic pathways in any subspecialty, on a topic on any aspect of the diagnosis, treatment, screening or prevention of colorectal cancer are invited to submit an abstract for the NCRI Colorectal Trials Meeting 2019. The deadline for applications is Monday 11th March 2019. Further information can be found here.